Tuesday 9 February 2021

CCR 2: HOW THE ELEMENTS OF MY PROMO PACK WORK TOGETHER TO CREATE A SENSE OF 'BRANDING'

You will be writing without the benefit of visual illustration to explain how you created a COHESIVE campaign. Last year, students answered this question using Prezi and other visual platforms, which quite frankly, made it easier, but we can't. We will have to 'paint with words'. Below are examples from earlier years that will inspire us about what to draw attention to. Often, they rely on the images to do the work of words, but you will have to be better than they are with vocabulary!

WRITE ABOUT BRANDING:
My film website's homepage has the striking main image of... which also appears in my poster (if it does) / Twitter / Instagram / FB.
The image signals the film's genre though its colours / choice of fonts  which also appear on other elements of the promo pack.
The film title is in ....font / colour / style and appears consistently on all elements of the promo pack.
The film tagline features prominently on the website homepage: "
Our Production Company's ident / logo ....Moonlight Productions / IGNITE FILMS / RF FILM / Alexander Productions / appears on my website, poster and social media.
I have linked my social media to my film website because....
All the header photos of my social media platforms are the same and feature ..... which signals our film's brand clearly because it represents / connotes .....
The timeline on my Twitter feed features many key moments from the making of the film  such as....
The cast are an important part of creating recognition in our audience, so they feature in 'behind the scenes' photos as well as social media feeds as well as claiming significant space on my film website.
To promote brand recognition for my film, I have designed T shirts that feature .... from the film.

Here are two very good student examples:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.